Connect Bose Headphones, Smartphone and computer together.

Would like to connect my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones and my Smartphone to Bluetooth. I’d like to listen to music from my computer on the Bose and, if I get a phone call, the music would be muted on the Bose and I could take the call on my headphones. I would also like to be able to switch between my Bose and the computer by sliding the Bose switch on or off.

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

The switching and handling of multiple devices is largely dependent on the headphones themselves.

The Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones connect to two devices simultaneously, and can store pairings for up to eight Bluetooth devices.

Bose has designed the headphones to primarily be managed through their Bose Connect application when it comes to connecting to devices, rather than through physical controls on the headphones.

If the headphones are not able to automatically switch between music playback and your phone call, this is almost entirely something that has to be done by the headphones themselves since they are the device managing the connection to both your computer and the phone.

You may want to try getting in contact with Bose regarding these particular issues.

I will contact Bose as you suggest.