compatible

I have a Toshiba Satellite C675 Laptop (with Windows 7) and a Microsoft Surface RT - Which one of your docking stations would be best for me. I hard wire my internet and WiFi my printer. Other items I run are WD 2TB My Cloud, 4 TB external Drive, external DVD Burner and a full size Epson 4180 scanner. I am not a gamer.
Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for posting your question here.
Unfortunately, our docking stations don’t support MS Surface RT. Sorry about that.

For the Toshiba Satellite C675, either our UD-3900 or UD-3000 docking stations would work fine. The difference between those two docks is the number of video ports: UD-3900 has two while UD-3000 has only one. Other than that they both has 6 total USB ports, the Gigabit Ethernet port and audio input/output in a unit. Please find the detail information from here:

http://plugable.com/products

If you have any other questions or needed any additional information, please feel free to contact us at support@plugable.com. We’re here to help!

Hope this helps!

Plugable Technologies
Sachiko

Thanks Sachiko,

I was hoping to only have one docking station but I guess I will have to get the Surface docking station if I want to connect it.

Thanks