Compatibility check with LG 15U480-G.AP5GL

15u480-g.ap5gl is also known as 15u480-gp5gl but both product skus seem to have no googleable information.

For what it is worth, it is an LG Gram 15 with an i5-8250u and an Intel UHD 620. Two usb3 ports and a usb2 port. SD card reader, ethernet and DC input. Running Windows 10.

I currently have a 4k Dell U2718Q hooked up to it except the HDMI 1.4 port only drives it to 4k/30hz and it was choppy as hell so I had to put it at a non-native QHD/60hz.

Not to mention there are no other video outs either.

So ideally your product will allow me to either have 2 external monitors and perhaps I can put the U2718Q onto the adapter for 4k/60hz support while I plug in a QHD monitor to the HDMI 1.4 port for 60hz.

Normally I would have just ordered this through Amazon and returned it if it didn’t work but I recently moved to Korea and would have to have the product shipped intl’ through Amazon. As intl’ shipping is a bit of a hassle I would like some reassurance or warning that your product will either likely work or likely won’t.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Based on the configuration you are looking for, our UGA-4KDP (www.plugable.com/products/uga-4KDP) would be the best fit. It allows for a DisplayPort based display to be connected to your system via USB 3.0, and supports resolutions up to 4K@60HZ.

I hope this information helps, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, and I would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support