Compatability

Will Logitech devices work with the USB-BT3LE Adapter? Or, do I have to try to make them both work together?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your question. The answer depends on the Logitech device. Many Logitech devices use their own proprietary non-Bluetooth adapter. These won’t work with Bluetooth at all. Logitech devices that do work with Bluetooth will say so clearly in their specifications and packaging. If a Logitech device does say Bluetooth, it should work with our adapter.

I hope this helps.

David
Plugable Support

David, Thank you for your response. My intent is to pair my hearing aids to my desktop PC with the expectation of eliminating my need to rely on headphones. Two of my four “over the ear” headphones but interfere with my the buttons on my hearing aids.

Based on your response I guess I just need to plug the plugable Bluetooth USB Adapter into a USB port and see if it works. If I have problems I will have to consider going back to a wired keyboard and mouse.

Thanks for Listening,

Jim Baldwin
Southfield, MI 48076
jbaldwin1@comcast.net
jbaldwin1@gmail.com

Hi Jim,

You should be able to pair your hearing aids with the adapter if they are Bluetooth. We have many customers who are doing this. Could you please tell me the make and model of the hearing aids? I’ll check for compatibility.

Thank you,

David
Plugable Support

I am using the Oticon Ria2 hearing aids with the Streamer Pro 1.3. I hope this helps.

Thanks again for your response.

Jim Baldwin
Southfield, MI 48076
jbaldwin1@comcast.net
jbaldwin1@gmail.com

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the information. We haven’t worked with anyone using those yet. If you have any problems connecting them, please let me know.

David

I’m going to close this thread. If you have any questions, please contact us at support@plugable.com. Thanks!