Clarification of Mojave suppport?

I’m looking for a docking station for a new 15" MacBook Pro 2018 that will support at least three external displays. The warning on the UD-ULTC4K page makes me nervous, as it seems to have conflicting statements that only old versions of High Sierra are supported, but DisplayLink has an updated driver for Mojave.

Is it safe to buy the UD-ULTC4K for use with Mojave, or is there a different product that would be a better choice?

Hello!

Thanks for asking about this. Our official stance on macOS support at this time is that we’re not supporting it. However, as you’ve noticed, DisplayLink does have newer drivers available.

We’ve written a lengthy blog post that focused on the initial issues last year, but we’ve posted continual updates along the way, including a post from last month talking about Mojave. Take a look here and let me know if you have any additional questions!

https://plugable.com/2018/03/30/macos-10-13-4-disables-displaylink-duet-display-devices/

Thank you and best wishes!
Joshua Henry
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.