Citrix and multiple monitors. Dell XPS 15

Hi,
I’m running Citix Workspace 18.12.0.12 (1812). On my desktop with 3 monitors, I’ve been able to use all 3 monitors when remoting to work and using the Citrix driver. My desktop motherboard was fried during an recent power surge. Switched to the Plugable on a Dell XPS 15 with 2 monitors. I can only see one monitor being used when remoting to work. Does Plugable support Citrix with multiple monitors?
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected.

We haven’t had many reported issues with Citrix and our DisplayLink graphics adapters, I would like to confirm your configuration so I can do some more detailed checking, please let me know if I have this correct:

• The host computer is the Dell XPS 15 with a Plugable UD-3900 USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station connected to the USB 3.0 port and two external displays connected to the docking station in extended desktop mode.
  • Accessing the system via the Citrix remote desktop only one display is connecting, is this display the notebook’s internal display?

In this case, our first step is to get some additional information from your system.

If you would, please keep the dock connected and both monitors attached and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line “Ticket #264303 - Attention Pat” as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thanks,

Pat

Hi Lap,

Thank you for the PlugDebug logs and for letting me know it is all working now! I am glad you found the issues and resolved them!

The display scaling is normally only enabled by Windows when a monitor has a higher pixel density, it may have been erroneously enabled for this display. Just to confirm, the mouse and keyboard are working correctly now when connected to the docking station?

Thank you,

Pat

Pat,

Yes I checked most of the keys and everything is working fine

Thanks

Lap

Hi Lap,

Great to hear! It sounds like everything is working correctly now, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. If you run into any other issues, or have any additional questions please feel free to email us directly at "support@plugable.com" or start a new thread here.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technologies