can't duplicate projector connected by usb 3.0 hdmi to either of my Monitors

I have two monitors connected to my computer (via vga and DVI-D). I am using the plugable USB 3.0 HDMI to Connect my Projector via the HDMI port on projector. Displays Identifies all three in Extend, But I can not duplicate (1 and 3) or (2 and 3).
I need my power point duplicated on either (1 and 3) or (2 and 3).

I can only duplicate (1 and 2). The projector is on 3 (via the plugable. Please advise. Thanks

I have changed my configuration and have (1) monitor dvi-d to dvi-d on pc, (2) Projector is now switched: VGA to vga pc, (3) Monitor Hdmi to the USB 3.0 Hdmi

I am now able to duplicate (1 and 2), but the same issue with the USB 3.0 HDMI adapter exist.

I am convinced that the plugable USB 3.0 adapter does NOT allow Monitor duplicating.

I would still love to be able to use my original configuration should you guys come up with a fix for this adapter.

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us via the GetSatisfaction post. I was able to return your original response after the change in configuration to try a couple of other items. Our individual adapter does support duplication, but I sent over instructions for attempting to isolate the projector from the equation, and see if the duplication can occur with just the DVI display and the Plugable adapter.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! I will make sure to continue our conversation via email.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support