Can't display 2nd monitor with Dell Laptop Latitude E5450

I’ve got everything connected to the UD-3900 but I can’t get the 2nd display to work. I need to connect the monitor directly to the laptop. Not sure if this is because this is a company laptop and it might be blocked but I do have the functionality of the keyboard and mouse through the hub.

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

When you have the docking station connected to your system, and the AC Adapter for the dock connected in the back, do you see any indication lights showing?

Also, how do you have the display connected to the docking station? Are you utilizing a direct HDMI to HDMI cable?

Is the keyboard and mouse wired or wireless?

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Frank to receive some additional information on the configuration he has, and the individual indication lights on the docking station. We have not received a response back.

If Frank or anyone else has any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to assist!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support