Can't Connect to Airpods After Pairing

I plugged in the plugable usb 4.0 and it installed the drivers on its own. I didn’t use the CD. My BT keyboard is in the device list with a yellow ! but it still works. The Airpods are listed with a yellow ! as well. When I double click the Airpods and try to connect, it can’t connect to the device. If I click in the Airpods window before the “error connecting to headset. Please retry this operation”, then the I get a “not responding message.”

The hardware tab has “bluetooth av, bluetooth av remote control target, bluetooth hands-free, and bluetooth remote control.” There are two yellow ! for bluetooth peripheral device."

I’m not sure how proceed. I returned my last dongle because of the same issue. I see that it wasn’t the dongle.

To better assist with this issue, we need to evaluate logs from the PC.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help us understand what is happening.

To do this, please have your Plugable Bluetooth adapter plugged into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

After the file is generated, please contact us at support@plugable.com and mention your ticket number (305955) in the subject line. Attach the file to the email.

Additionally, please provide your Amazon (or other retailer’s) order ID with your message.

Thank you for your patience until we can assist further.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.