Can't connect on Windows 10

Can’t connect to HDMI monitor for two different windows 10 laptop, not showing up in Display at all. Able to plug in fine to Macbook Air so all the cables are working. Drivers are up to date.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into issues, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Just to make sure I have all of the right information, what Plugable product are you utilizing? Are you attempting to utilize this unit with a Windows 10 machine, or preferably the mac?

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Oh hi Marc,

I’m using the UD-3900 and I am having trouble connecting it to a Windows 10 laptop. If I plug it into a Mac, it works fine.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for sending this information over!

When you have a moment, could you please connect the docking station to the Windows 10 laptop, and then visit www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug and download and run our PlugDebug application, and then send it in a direct message to support@plugable.com. Please include “Ticket no. 217652” in the subject line so that we can make sure all of your information is included in the same ticket.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support