Can't connect bluetooth headphones to Windows 10 pc with Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter.

Can’t connect to bluetooth headphones with Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter running on Windows 10 pc. Checked the driver, which had downloaded an older version, manually downloaded the newest driver (12.0.1.940), and still can’t get it to pick up my headphones. Headphones work fine with my phone and tablet, and the laptop can pick up the phone via bluetooth. Please advise.

Hello William,

I’m sorry to hear that there are problems getting your Bluetooth headphones connected via the Plugable Bluetooth adapter. I would like to help.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please have the adapter plugged into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once you get the file, please send it to support@plugable.com and use the subject line “For Ticket #161641”.

Also, please include the manufacturer and model of headphones that you are hoping to use via the Bluetooth adapter.

Thanks!

I am having the same issue