Cannot Install Wildcomm Blutooth Software.

I downloaded the Win 7 Wildcomm Bluetooth software to install my Bluetooth usb 4.0 adapter and when I double click the downloaded file it starts to install. When the installation is almost at the end, I receive an error message saying:
(The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click to close the application. Any idea’s on what to do now?
Thank you,

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry that there are problems getting the Bluetooth software installed for the Plugable Bluetooth adapter on Windows 7. I would like to help.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please have the adapter plugged into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once you get the file, please send it to support@plugable.com and use the subject line “For Ticket #150288”.

Thanks!

Thank you Andy, I sent the zip file to you via my email doogdoog@hawaii.rr.com and will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
howard