Cannot get both monitors to display at the same time. Plugable 4K USB C Docking Station Triple Monitor with 100W Power Delivery, USB C Dock for Thunderbolt 3/4, and USB-C Windows and Mac (3X HDMI and 3X DisplayPort, 1x USB-C, 4X USB 3.0, SD Card Reader)

I can get one monitor to work in any of the 1,2 or 3 display ports. I can get the 2nd monitor to work in any of the 1,2, and 3 display ports. I cannot get both monitors to work at the same time. Plugged into Display Port 1 and 2. I’ve also tried 1 and 3.

Hi Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry the UD-ULTC4K isn’t working as expected and I’ll be happy to assist.

It looks like you’ve also reached out to our support email (support@plugable.com) to which I’ve already replied with next steps in ticket # 418656. We can continue troubleshooting in the email thread that’s going.

Please feel free to ask if you have any additional questions within the email chain!

Sam
Plugable Technologies