Cannot get 4K resolution on all monitors

I am using a Pluggable 7 port USB 3.0 hub to feed six 32" 4K monitors from my work laptop. All monitors are the same model. Two monitors are connected to each UGA-HDMI-2S. Nothing else is plugged into the hub. When I go into display settings to set up my resolution, the computer will only let me set the maximum resolution for one of the two monitors connected to the 1920 X 1080 setting. The other monitor can be set to 3840 x 2160 setting. As a result, I have throttled back the resolution for all monitors back to 1920 X 1080. Note that scaling for all is set to 100%. I was wondering if this could be fixed. Thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out on the forums! I am sorry to hear that you are running into issues with your UGA-HDMI-2S, but I would be happy to help diagnose the issues here.

The UGA-HDMI-2S can technically only support resolutions up to 1080p. There are some exceptions where a single 4K display can be output at 30Hz, but this adapter is only intended to be used with resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p. We do our best to call this out on the product listing.

If you are interested in an adapter that can support dual 4K resolutions, I would look into our USBC-6950U adapter:

https://plugable.com/products/usbc-6950u

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you,

Evan
Plugable Technologies