Cannot connect two monitors

I have a Predator Triton 500 with a 2080 super graphics card. Someone with the exact same laptop has had the ability to connect three monitors. I have two KOORUI 24 Inch Computer Monitor -FHD 1080P Gaming Monitor 165Hz monitors. It will recognize only one at a time. I have verified that both of them work. I have updated all drivers and updated windows. Edit to add: I’m using the USB that came with the dock. I am using the display port cords that came with the monitors. I have tested them using HDMI rather than display port. Any ideas?

Hi Becca,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working fully as expected while using your Plugable TBT3-UDZ docking station, and I would be happy to help.

A quick important note, I can see that you have also reached out to Plugable directly via our direct support email address → support@plugable.com with an identical report and I have just sent my direct reply.

In an effort to keep all communication in one place, moving forward we will only be responding to your direct email.

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies