My ISP gives me a direct Ethernet cable line
- I used to connect that cable to my LinkSys router and the router used to login to my ISP’s network using PPoE and then I had few LAN cables coming out and it has WiFi.
- I used to connect to my MacBook Air via WiFi
- Now, once I connected to the Internet using Plugable ESB2-E100. Internet worked just fine.
- But when I tried again to connect via router I was not able to connect to my ISP. I was not able to access the Internet.
- But I can still connect via Plugable directly.
Please let me know how to solve this problem. My ISP gave up saying I can access Internet so they are out of it.