can only get one device to work on my 10-port hub

have plugable USB3.0 10-port hub. Was working fine, then stopped… now I can only get my printer to work through the hub… every other device (USB flashdrives) work fine when plugged direct to PC, but do not work through any of the hub ports

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue, you could be running into an issue related to enumeration. When you have a moment, please follow these instructions:

1. Remove the AC Adapter from the back of the hub, disconnect all connected devices, and remove the USB cable that connects the hub to your system.
  2. Wait 30 seconds
  3. After 30 seconds, reconnect only the AC Adapter to the hub
  4. Wait 10 seconds
  5. After 10 seconds, please connect the USB cable that goes from the hub to your system
  6. Reboot the system
  7. After the system has fully rebooted, please connect each previously connected device one by one, and see if they connect.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Brian and provide some troubleshooting steps, but we have not received a response back. If Brian would like to continue troubleshooting, or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support