The keyboard went completely flat and, after recharging, will not enter pairing mode. I have tried the suggested protocol published by plugable below without success. The keyboard never displays a flashing blue LED. Please advise.
- If you have connected the keyboard with any other device, please turn off Bluetooth on that device and forget (or remove) the connection in the device’s settings.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone. Tap Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is set ON and let it search for devices.
- On the keyboard, press Fn + 1 to go into Bluetooth mode, then Fn + c to go into Bluetooth Pairing mode. The State LED should blink blue.
- “Plugable Folding Keyboard” should appear in the Bluetooth settings on the iPhone. Immediately tap it to establish the connection.
- Try typing on the keyboard to see if it works.