bought a replacement plugable 2.0 Usb hub. Unlike the first one, I get a red shadow around all the images.

The first plugable 2.0 I had (and lost) worked perfectly. I bought an identical one but I get a red shadow on the right side of all the letters or images. This is the same computer and monitors that worked fine with the other one

Hello Bill,

I am sorry to hear this. I need some clarification (sorry again). Are you also using our display adapters in combination of this USB hub or are you saying that upon plugging in the USB hub you get red shadows and when disconnecting the USB hub the red shadows go away?

Kind regards,
Patric
Plugable Technologies

I am using the usb display adapter on one monitor and vga for the other monitor. I get the fuzzy shadow on the usb monitor. The hook-up is exactly the same as it was with my first adapter, even the same cables. worked great on that one. I tryed it at home with the same computer but different monitor and got the same fuzzy shadow on it. The usb is plugged directly to the computer (Dell Latitude D630)

Hi Bill,

Please contact me directly at support@plugable.com and supply me with you amazon order ID, serial number of the unit and please also confirm your shipping address for me.

Kind regards,
Patric
Plugable Technologies