Bose SoundLink Headphones not Connecting

My Lenovo Thinkpad is brand new with Windows 7. The device does not have bluetooth so I bought your pluggable bluetooth adapter. I connected it to my computer and it installed no problem. I have then added my Bose Soundlink Around ear headphones and it said it paired. It even shows the headphones on my devices tab. However, it won’t actually connect to my headset no matter what I try. I have tried deleting my bluetooth device and re-installing with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Matt,

I am sorry that there are problems getting the Plugable Bluetooth adapter working well with your headphones. I would like to help.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what might be causing the connection to fail.

To do this, please have the adapter plugged into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once you get the file, please send it to support@plugable.com and use the subject line “For #147112

Thanks!

I am having the same issue with this product - any help would be appreciated!

Hi Erik - Thanks for following the instructions above for sending us plugdebug info. You don’t need a ticket number, just let us know Amazon order number also. Thanks for your patience!