Bluetooth usb adapter problem in "Windows 10.

Purchased bluetooth plugable USB-BT4LE to connect an OontZ Angle speaker to my PC computer. Running Windows 10. First installation installs without problem, everything works great. After power off device will not work again. In the Bluetooth settings the PC will not show a device connected. The block in Pwr Mgmt is not checked, All of the settings appear to be correct. New Broadcom drivers. Have tried everything in the plugable trouble shooting article. Nothing works except cleaning the program from the PC and reinstalling. Pwr off back to not working. Is the device incompatible with Windows 10? I’m worn out!!! Any suggestions?

Don P.

Hi Don,

Thank you for posting your question. I apologize for the trouble!

It is not something we have seen before. Could you please run our debugging program? It will help me figure out what is going on.

With the adapter plugged in, please go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email support@plugable.com.

Thanks!

David

We were able to resolve this from the debugging information by removing a driver that was conflicting.