Bluetooth keyboard and mouse support for Linux

I have a Plugable USB-BT4LE Bluetooth adapter that works perfectly with my Bose Soundlink Color speakers. I have a Logitech K360 wireless keyboard that had previously been used with Windows 7 but never with my Dell laptop running Debian Linux 10. The Logitech website tells me that this keyboard does not provide drivers for Linux, but I was hoping that I could find some way of making it work. So far I’ve been unable to pair the keyboard using Blueman-Applet 2.0.8, which works flawlessly with my speakers. Have I reached a dead-end? Are there wireless keyboards and mice that are recommended for use with the Plugable adapter?

Thanks!

Paul Mena

Centerville, MA

Hello Paul,

Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, your Logitech Keyboard does not use Bluetooth for connectivity but utilizes the included Logitech Unifying Receiver.

The Plugable Bluetooth adapter will not be able to connect to your keyboard.

Please feel free to respond to my direct message to you with the ticket number 289972 and we can continue working via email if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Viktoria | Plugable Technologies

Viktoria,

Thank you for the prompt reply! Is there a particular vendor of Plugable Bluetooth-compatible keyboards and mice you would recommend?

Thanks again,

Paul

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.