Bluetooth feature is NOT working

I got the Plugable BT-BOX4S Bluetooth® Monitor Speaker Set yesterday and they were working great for about 2 seconds. The bluetooth setting is mainly useless now because it will not pair to anything (i have tried 5 different devices). It was working at first but then it started randomly stopping the music I was streaming through my phone and now it won’t allow any phone to pair to it. I’m very upset, I’m pretty sure this is a bad unit.

To any reading this in the future with similar issues:

I was in contact with Clarissa privately. The first step with Bluetooth issues like this is to perform a reset of the unit. Bluetooth radios can sometimes get into a bad state, so resetting it often solves connectivity issues.

To do this, unplug it from the wall for ~1 minute, then plug it back in. After that, to get it into Bluetooth pairing mode, press and hold the INPUT button until you hear a pairing sound. The LED should blink to indicate that the speaker is in pairing mode.

If this doesn’t help, the next step is a replacement. Please contact us at support@plugable.com if you are having these sorts of problems!