Blue light flashing, docking station not working

The blue light on my pluggable USB 3.0 is flashing this morning. My laptop is not receiving a signal from the docking station.

Hi Todd,

Thank you for posting! I can see you also reached out to us directly via support@plugable.com, and I have just sent my direct reply. Please reply only to our direct email to help keep all communication in one place.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies

Hi Bob, I am having the same issue with the blue flickering light on my Plugable dock and the hard drive not powering up not connecting to my PC. What does the blue light mean? Is it a code?

Hi Aford,

Thank you for posting!

If the blue power light on the front of the UD-3900 dock is flickering, then that means the dock is not getting the proper power it needs to operate. As a result, the first things to check are:

1. That only the power adapter we originally included in the box with the dock is being used to power the device, because 3rd-party power adapters can cause problems. Here is a photo of the included power adapter for reference:

1. That the specific power outlet or power strip is not the source of the problem, by connecting the dock to a different power outlet or power strip.

If that does not help resolve the problem, please send us a direct email to support@plugable.com along with your Amazon Order ID number for the UD-3900 purchase so we can determine the next steps. ** Please do not post that information in our public forum **

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.