Blackberry Keyone Android

Hello!

I am attempting to connect my Android-based Blackberry Keyone Smartphone to ethernet, so I can use a wired LAN connection rtaher than wireless. I bought this product thinking it was the correct one, but I cannot get the phone to recognize it. The amber and green lights are blinking when connected. however.

Is there a different product which will do this?
Is there some configuration that is required?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I do apologize for any trouble you’ve had with our adapter, and am here to help! It looks like this phone uses USBC? Unfortunately, we have not tested our USBC-E1000 adapter out with this phone, and cannot guarantee that it is compatible. Android compatibility with the ASIX AX88179 chip set in the adapter is ultimately up to the manufacturer, and may change with with carrier/device/operating system updates. We keep a running list of compatible devices at this link: https://plugable.com/products/usbc-e1000/.

With that said, you could try putting the phone into airplane mode as this may force the wired connection to be recognized. You might also try to look for any Developers Options/Settings that may be available to see if they can change the function of the USB port to accept the signal. If you would, please reach out to us directly at: support@plugable.com with your Amazon order number and use Ticket#269699 as the subject. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thank you,

Kevin

Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.