Best way to switch between 2 notebooks

I Have 1 Lenovo Thinkbook for work and a Lenovo legion 5 for gaming. The work nb is plugged to a Lenovo Thinkpad universal usb c dock, which is plugged to 2 Benq Zowie XL 2411k monitors, a wireless mouse and keyboard, and a headset.
Id like to share the monitors and periferals between computers and switch between them without plugging one unplugging the other to the dock all the time.
Dont need both computers on at the same time, but need the notebook to be charged while using. Would be cool if I could also use my smartTv as an additional 3rd monitor. Any recommended product that would allow me to achieve this setup?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I would be happy to provide additional information regarding our docking stations.

I’m afraid that none of our docks are able to support monitors with a 144Hz refresh rate (only 30Hz to 60Hz depending on the product). A monitor like this should be connected to a video output directly on the computer to ensure it is powered by the system’s native GPU.

Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news, but hopefully this information was helpful.

Thank you!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.