Auxiliary USB 3.0 ports on front and back of 3900 stopped working

Display and audio are fine. Have been using for over a year and they just stopped. PC is a Dell Latitude 7350. USB devices are HP printer, USB HDD and Logitech Mouse/keyboard wireless. Have loaded latest version of Display Link also.

Hello Art,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! I’d be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

If you haven’t already done so, fully unplug the dock from all devices, power, and USB cable to the host computer. Then reconnect the power cable first, USB host cable next, and USB devices last. Sometimes a reset in this order can resolve this issue.

If not, let me know and we can go from there.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry
Plugable Technologies

Unfortunately a total reset did not work. Oddly it is powering the HDD, but i can access it. I have tried several different USB device and non work.

Sorry to hear. We’re going to reach out to you via email directly to collect some additional information. We may need to send you a replacement under warranty.

Thanks!
Josh

Hello.
I hope I am not hijacking this thread but my brand new docking station has the exact same issue. I tried the reset sequence with no luck.
The only device I attached to the dock is a wired keyboard and it is not recognized.
Should I just return it under warranty?