Audio dropping - WebEx and MS Teams but not Google Meet - AOK if headset plugged into laptop vs. UD-6950H

Problem with audio dropping after 5-10 seconds using UD-6950H with headset and MS Teams and Webex - but not Google Meet. Both using Chrome browser as well as WebEx client. I can select my audio device then get audio for 5-10 seconds then lose the audio. Same if I use by computer phone to dial in/be called.
Instant solution is to plug my headset to the laptop directly instead of the Plugable - so the docking station is tripping on something. Have repeated this troubleshooting process many times, including clean reboot of PC. Any advice?

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior with the audio cutting out in some applications but not others it is most likely a software fault, possibly caused by out of date software or drivers. Our first step is to get some additional information about your setup and some log files from your system to check for out of date software or incompatible software that may be causing this disconnection.

If you would, please keep the dock connected and headset connected to the docking station and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to our support team at ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ’ Ticket #317909 - Attention Pat’ as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Additionally, is this a USB headset or is it connected to the 3.5mm headphone and microphone ports on the docking station?

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com