Apple Bluetooth keyboard not discoverable and then stuck in 10-key mode. ***FIXED***

Just purchased your Bluetooth USB Adapter. Had some issues, and found fixes. The issues were NOT with your adapter. Took some Googling, so I thought that I would share my findings as there are questions in this forum related to my issues.

My Apple wireless keyboard was discoverable, only after turning it off, and then holding the power button until discovered; no NOT let go of the power button till discovered.

Once paired, the keyboard behaved as if it were a 10-key num pad. This was fixed by using a USB keyboard and touching the “numlock” key, or in my case with an Apple USB keyboard, the “clear” key. Either installing a startup script or setting the bios accordingly should take care of this issue from now on.

Everything works fine now. Thanks for the great product.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for posting here! As it would be helpful for others facing the same issues, we really do appreciate you taking the time and effort to share.

If you ever need any help or information regarding any of our products, please do feel free to shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Thanks, once again!

Regards,
Roze