ALT key on the keyboard is not remapped to COMMAND key under iOS mode

Hello,

First of all, I would like to commend Plugable for having designed and produced an awesome foldable keyboard! I just love the convenience of being able to bring a full-size keyboard with me on the road!

That said, I am encountering a rather inconvenient problem with my keyboard that I hope the Plugable Team can be me to resolve: under iOS mode, the ALT key on the keyboard is not remapped to COMMAND key as it should!

It becomes very frustrating for someone who is a Mac OS and iOS user to be unable to use a keyboard layout that is specific to the said OS systems. I find it unsatisfactory that as a Mac/iPad/iPhone user, I have to adjust my typing habit and use the WIN key on the keyboard as the COMMAND key - the ALT key on the keyboard is where the COMMAND key is supposed to be!

It is not just a matter of inconvenience for Mac OS/iOS users to have to use the WIN key on the keyboard as the COMMAND key - it is down right an ergonomic issue because my thumb gets sore from having to unnaturally reach back at the WIN key on the keyboard at the time.

Can Plugable please see to it that the foldable keyboard is mapped to be OS specific? If the said issue cannot be resolved, I will have no choice but to send back my foldable keyboard (which I love otherwise) for a refund.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.