All USB ports stop working

I have multiple USB devices connected : Logitech Web Cam, Canon Scanner and Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard. They where all working fine until this morning. Now they dont work. Reboot,ed the computer, also unplugged the ud-cam, multiple attempts and permutation, still the same.
I connected all of these devices to the computer using another usb and they work fine.
I did connect a USB-3 flash drive and it works! Go figure.

Any idea?

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist. When you have a moment, please follow these instructions:

1. Remove the AC Adapter from the back of the dock, remove all connected devices, and disconnect the USB-C to USB-C cable from the dock to your system
  2. Wait 30 seconds
  3. After 30 seconds, please reconnect the AC Adapter to the back of the dock only
  4. Wait 10 seconds
  5. After 10 seconds, please reconnect the USB-C to USB-C cable from the dock to the system
  6. Reboot the system
  7. Once the system has fully rebooted, please reconnect all devices previously connected one by one, and see if they connect.

Please let me know if this garnishes any immediate results!

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

I also have the same problem. My UD-Cam is less than a month old. It is not only unrecognized but the keyboard isn’t getting any power for CAPS led. The keyboard does work when plugged directly into PC.

Hi Zman,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! We normally attempt to try and have single responses on each forum, so that we can work on resolving each customers issue individually.

If you have a moment, please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we can work on resolving the issue you are running into.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support