All I want for Christmas is a Bluetooth Speaker that works with PC's, Tablets and Netbooks. I could care less about smart phones - period

I purchased your

Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 8, 7, XP, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth and Stereo Headset Compatible) adapter months ago. I first purchased a Jabra Bluetooth speaker loaded the handshake software and everything worked fine on Windows 7 and XP machines. I then tried to connect the Jabra to the bluetooth adapter in my car and the Jabra never worked again. At first, I was told to reset the Jabra. It still would not sink to any of my machines. I was then told by Jabra to send the Speaker back because these units are really made for smart phones and PC support is flakey at best. I returned the Jabra. I then purchased a JBL speaker. It came with zero adapter / driver sink software and I was never able to connect. I again returned the Speaker to Amazon. I want a bluetooth speaker but I don’t want to return any more speakers. What Bluetooth speakers would you recommend? Thanks! Denny

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! I’d be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

We just released our own Bluetooth speaker called the “BT-STAND” which we use with our very own Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter and it works great with the latest Broadcom driver software installed on both Windows 7 and 8/8.1.

http://plugable.com/2013/09/24/plugab…

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry
Plugable Technologies

One other thing to mention in relation to your other speaker connection issues, our BT-STAND does not come with any driver software or connection software. Pairing is done through the Bluetooth interface in Windows.

Connecting should not be an issue with our Bluetooth Adapter to our BT-STAND as long as you have the latest Broadcom driver software installed on both Windows 7 and 8/8.1.

Also if you want connect the BT-STAND to another device, you will need to un-pair it from the device it is currently paired with. So if you plan on moving the speaker from one computer to another, make sure to un-pair and re-pair each time.

If you decide to purchase our BT-STAND, if you have any questions or issues, please contact us directly at support@plugable.com