All displays randomly go on & off--and the keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. also lock up during this time

Hi Tech Support:

While working on my computer, all 3 Monitor displays randomly go on & off–and the keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. lock up for a duration of 5-10 seconds.

This has been happening since I bought this device and now it’s getting more frequent. It was happening with my previous desktop, and it is also happening with my new laptop.

It’s very frustrating in general, but when I am presenting on video calls (Teams, WebEx, Zoom), this causes my presentation to disconnect and lose audio during this time.

I have to reinitiate the screen-sharing and apologize to my clients for the constant disconnections & interruptions.

I only have 2 attached 4K monitors connected via DislpayPort to the Plugable UD-6950Z Dual 4K Universal Docking Station .

I would appreciate help in resolving this problem and embarrassment with client calls.

Attached is the PlugDebug Log .

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention for a resolution.

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your UD-6950Z docking station is not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.

I saw that you reached out to us directly via ticket #394123, and I will follow-up via that thread going forward.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.