After restart only 1 of 3 monitors connects (occasionally)

I purchased 3 new monitors because I was having a similar issue with my old monitors. I thought the issue was that they were older and didn’t have HDMI connections. I have 3 new identical LG monitors connected. Occasionally after a restart only one of my monitors will connect. Most of the time reconnecting the USB-C will take care of it. Sometimes it takes a few tries. If that doesn’t work, powering off the dock usually takes care of the issue. I am using a Lenovo P1 Gen 3 laptop with Windows 11. I have an NVIDIA Quadro T2000 with Max-Q Design video card and the driver version is 31.0.15.3770. I have the UD-ULTC4K dock and the driver version is 11.2.3146.0.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system when the two displays are not being detected. We can gather some system log files using our log-gathering tool: PlugDebug, when you have a moment:

1. Keep the docking station connected to the computer with the displays and devices connected to the docking station
  2. Download and run our PlugDebug utility ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug )
  3. Right-click on the PlugDebug application and run as administrator
  4. Click the “Start” button to begin gathering logs from the system
  5. When completed the application will pop-up a message with the name of the zip file containing the logs on the user desktop directory
  6. Please attach this zip file to your reply email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #426833 - Attention Pat’

This will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.