5120x1440 support on plugable uga-4khdmi

I can only get 3840X2160 on my Windows 10 PC using the plugable uga-4kdmi.
My monitor is the Monoprice Dark Matter 49" 5120X1440 (I’m confused how m PC thinks it is getting 2160 horizontal on this monitor). Do I need newer drivers or something to be able to get the pluggable to offer 3840X2160?

Hi,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry your docking station is not working as expected and I would be happy to help.

There could be many reasons why you are only getting a resolution options you are seeing, but it would be most helpful if you could actually provide us with the exact display resolution you are currently able to achieve with this display connected. You mentioned that you were only able to get 3840 X 2160, which is the maximum resolution we would expect to see from this display adapter at 30 Hertz.

He also mentioned that you weren’t too sure how the PC was getting 2160 Horizontal resolution. I did want to get clarification on that because I believe that should be the vertical pixel dimension, but just in case I wanted to see what the horizontal pixel dimension and how many Hertz that display is running at?

Currently, we do not have any device that would be capable of achieving the full resolution that this display offers.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Richard A
Plugable Technologies
https://plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.