I just got my USB-C Triple Display Docking Station and once I connected it my 4k monitor is blurry.
Here is my setup:
- Laptop: Win 10 (21H1 update) Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (Model 1872) Connected via USB-C
- Monitor 1: 4k SHARP TV 43" connected via HDMI to HDMI-4K port
- Monitor 2: 1080 LG monitor 27" connected via HDMI to HDMI-2K port
I installed the latest DisplayLink Driver 10.1 M1 on my laptop then I connected everything but monitor 1 is blurry.
Here is what I troubleshooted already:
- Checked Windows settings and it shows monitor 1 resolution is 3840 x 2160 /30Hz
- Change HDMI cable
- Change HDMI port on monitor 1
- Uninstall and re-install DisplayLink Drivers
- Uninstall the DisplayLink Drivers and run the DisplayLink Cleaner tool then install the drivers back
- Power cycled Monitor 1
- Power cycled the USB-C Triple Display Docking Station with unplugging everything
- Rebooted the laptop
- Connected monitor 1 only to the docking station