4K HDMI not working

Hi, I’ve tried everything that I’ve read on how to fix this problem and nothing is working. I’m not techie so things may go right over my head. I’m using a 2017 Macbook Pro with Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7.
Not sure what to try. I don’t have an HDMI to DVI adapter available.

Thanks

Hi Jden,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry your device is not working as expected and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Please keep the Plugable device connected to your system (even though not working) and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly via support@plugable.com with ‘For Ticket 336654’ in the subject line. This will allow us match things up and examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Please also include your Amazon Order ID number for the docking station purchase in your direct email. Please do not post the Order ID or the PlugDebug file in our public forum.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.