3rd Monitor Windows 10 w/o mouse extension. Please Help!

I just recently purchased a UGA-2KHDMI to extend a 3rd monitor to my laptop running Windows 10, the monitor IS showing a 3rd extended view but my mouse cursor will not extend to the third monitor only to the first and second. Any help would be appreciated

Hi Patrick, thanks for posting and I’ll be happy to help!

Thanks for the description of the behavior you are seeing. When you attempt to move your mouse to the third screen, does it seem to be blocked on the edge of the 2nd screen? Assuming it does, it sounds like you may be experiencing an issue in the spatial arrangement of your 3 extended displays. We will want to make sure that the monitors are arranged within Windows according to the desired physical layout. We have published a short YouTube video here –> https://youtu.be/kajujwoPsT8 that speaks to arranging the monitors within Windows Display settings within Windows 10 that may be useful. In short, you will want to see if moving the boxes in Display Settings can help adjust how the screens are seen within Windows in order to seamlessly move your mouse to the other screens and even drag applications to the other screens.

Please let us know if this YouTube video helps or not and we will go from there.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support