2017 Macbook Pro 13 no Touch Bar

Hello I have a 2017 Macbook Pro13in with no touch bar and 2 thunder bolt 3 ports. I have followed all instructions and the device is not working. It doesn’t connect to my mac or communicate with it so I have no picture. Everything is plugged in. Please assist.

Hi Sterling,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected.

I have also replied to your email request.

While we do not recommend or support this docking station ( or our other USB 3.0 DisplayLink based docking stations ) for use with macOS at this time, I will try to help get this working. If you would rather not use an unsupported configuration I am happy to help start the return process if the docking station is still within our return period, please let me know your Amazon Order ID ( available from Amazon.com/orders ) and we can get the return started.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system.

If you would, please keep the dock connected and monitor(s) attached (even though they are not working) and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) and send us an email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #272621 - Attention Pat’ as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.