13-in-1 USB C Triple Monitor Docking Station No HDMI Connection MacBook Pro M1 2021

Hello,
Today while working, my three external displays stopped working. When I plug each one in to my HDMI port on my computer, they work individually, but my computer is not detecting the docking station.

Steps taken:

1. Restarted the docking station & my computer by following instructions online
  2. Uninstalled software and re-installed it
  3. Tried hard resetting the docking station again

The blue light is on, on the docking station.

I am using the USB-C cable that came with the docking station

My computer recognizes any other USB-C device I plug into any of my USB-C ports, but does not recognize Plugable’s USB-C, although it did until today.

Model Number: UD-768PDZ
S/N: 3964A03210
Purchase Date: 2.28.23

macOS: 13.2.1 (22D68)

Thank you!

Hello Chad,

Thanks for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry to hear that your UD-768PDZ is no longer working as expected, and I will be happy to assist today.

Our first step will be to gather a few additional details. Since we will likely need to request some diagnostic and order information could you please reach out to us directly?

You can do so by emailing support@plugable.com. Please reference ticket # 403555 when you do so.

Our apologies for the trouble, and we look forward to your email so that we can get this resolved quickly for you.

Sean
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.