13-in-1 USB C Triple Monitor Docking Station No HDMI Connection MacBook Pro M1 2021

Hello,
Today while working, my three external displays stopped working. When I plug each one in to my HDMI port on my computer, they work individually, but my computer is not detecting the docking station.

Steps taken:

  1. Restarted the docking station & my computer by following instructions online
  2. Uninstalled software and re-installed it
  3. Tried hard resetting the docking station again

The blue light is on, on the docking station.

I am using the USB-C cable that came with the docking station

My computer recognizes any other USB-C device I plug into any of my USB-C ports, but does not recognize Plugable’s USB-C, although it did until today.

Model Number: UD-768PDZ
S/N: 3964A03210
Purchase Date: 2.28.23

macOS: 13.2.1 (22D68)

Thank you!

Hello Chad,

Thanks for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry to hear that your UD-768PDZ is no longer working as expected, and I will be happy to assist today.

Our first step will be to gather a few additional details. Since we will likely need to request some diagnostic and order information could you please reach out to us directly?

You can do so by emailing support@plugable.com. Please reference ticket # 403555 when you do so.

Our apologies for the trouble, and we look forward to your email so that we can get this resolved quickly for you.

Sean
Plugable Technologies