100W port doesn't work

Hi there – the 100W port doesn’t work for my device. I’m not getting any power to my computer. However, the 20W port on the front works just fine and is providing power to my computer.

What should I do?

I’ve tried unplugging everything, redownloading the software, and even blowing dust out of the 100W port.

Hi Connor,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry the UD-ULTC4K isn’t working as expected, and I’ll be happy to assist.

It’s not immediately clear what may be causing an issue like this. Usually our next step will be to gather some additional information to assist with the troubleshooting process, but I saw that you have also reached out to us through our support email address (support@plugable.com).

I’ve replied to your email with some questions to begin with, and will keep a look out for your response over email. Feel free to reply here if you don’t end up receiving my email response for any reason.

My apologies for the frustration here, and thank you for giving us the chance to assist.

Sam
Plugable Technologies

UPDATE:

Thank you Sam and the Plugable team. They quickly helped me troubleshoot the issue. Unfortunately it was unable to be fixed but it’s still under warranty to get replaced.

Plugable has A+ support and I appreciate you all very much. Kudos Sam especially :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.