- Work Laptop is connected to Plugable docking station.
- 2 HP V222vb FHD monitors are connected to the docking station.
- 1 of the monitor displays screen stretched suddenly.
- There was no issues 2 days ago. Worked at my work office yesterday and when I plugged back in today, the screen was stretched
- Screen resolution is set to 100% as usual on both monitors.
- One monitor works fine and is connected directly from a HDMI out of the monitor into the HDMI port on the dock.
*The monitor that is not working correctly is connected via HDMI out of the monitor into the HDMI to DVI connector into the dock