1/3 monitors isn't detected after coming out of sleep mode

I currently have an HP Spectre connected to my Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station.
Everything works fine except sometimes when waking up the laptop, 1 out of the 3 monitors isn’t detected and it’s the one that’s connected to the HDMI 4k port. If I unplug the power from the Docking station and reconnect it, everything works fine again. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Thanks for posting!

Firstly, can you confirm you are using the original USB-C cable that came with the dock?

Next, given the issue you describe, I’d like to request some logs from your HP Spectre to best investigate further. Could you please keep the Plugable dock still attached (with the HDMI display still attached and not working if possible), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool and follow the instructions there?

This will create a ZIP file on your Desktop containing system logs and information. Please send that file to us directly at support@plugable.com and include “Ticket #315850” in the subject of the email.

Thanks for giving us a chance to help!

Mitchell

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.