0,5 Gb after driver Installation WIN10

Hi,
At first all works fine but I want to tune the speed with Jumbo frame and disable some energy options with installation of the newest driver. After installation I have only 0,5Gb or 44MB/s. Windows Display a 2,5Gb connection but the speed is much lower. I tried to deinstall the driver but with no effect on speed. On my MacBookPro all works good with 2,5Gb speed. What can I else do?

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for your post! I’m sorry to hear about the network speed issues with this device on your Windows computer.

To better assist, could you please send the following details to support@plugable.com so we can get a better idea of your system configuration and network?

1. Amazon order number?

2. Make and Model of any modem, router(s), switch(es), and cable ratings for your Ethernet cables (Cat 5e, 6, 7, etc.)?

3. We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the device into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once we receive those details, we’ll follow-up with any theories we may have on the next steps for troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Derek Nuzum
Product Owner, Lead
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.