UD-6950Z stopped working on mac book

So, I’ve had this for almost a year and its worked perfect the entire time. Today i heard what sounded like a small breaker switch make a pop sound and now it doesn’t work at all. Ive followed the instructions on other posts for unplugging and letting it reset but still nothing. The blue LED light on the front doesn’t illuminate as well.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry the UD-6950Z isn’t working as expected, and I’ll be happy to assist.

Based on your description of the behavior it sounds like the dock is no longer working correctly.

We include a two year warranty with all of our products, and we’d like to send you a pretested replacement from our lab (free of charge) as part of that warranty.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address (support@plugable.com) with “For ticket # 437707” in the subject line? In the email, please include the following information:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your docking station purchase
  2. The serial number from the bottom of the dock
  3. Your full shipping address

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Sam
Plugable Technologies

1 Like