Android/Pixel remote display

I’m trying to find a port replicator or docking station that I can plug into my Pixel 6 Pro or Pixel 7 and hook up to my tv. I own a home in the Sac area and wish to use my hulu account at my other home in the Sierras. Whenever Hulu senses a connection from a different IP address you have to change your home location, and are limited to doing this four times a year. My two homes are in the same TV market (Sacramento/Stockton) but the change in location is noted. Using the smartphone is what Hulu recommends to avoid this, so I need an adapter that I can interconnect between the devices that will either support HDMI or displayport and throughput HDCP. Does this exist?

Hello Don,

I see that you also had an internal ticket with us, but would be happy to reply here for any future user with a similar question.

The Pixel 6 Pro and 7 do not support USB-C video output. Additionally, our devices are not officially supported on Android and DisplayLink does not support HDCP.

I am sorry we couldn’t be of more help in this regard.

Sincerely,

Mychal
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.