Will the usb 3.0 Docking station work with 2 video display adapters?

I am looking for a usb 3.0 docking station that actually works with multiple displays. I purchased another product that after three days of being on the phone trying to get it to work, I returned it. I was informed that if the pc has more than 1 video display adapter, it was not compatible with any Display Link Product. I have read some good reviews about your product on Amazon but their is only 13 reviews. Is there any assurance that you can give me that this usb 3.0 docking station will work on a pc that has two video display adapters in a plug and play fashion?

Hi Harold,

Thanks for posting your question here and asking ahead. Our USB 3.0 docking stations also use DisplayLink technology to provide Graphics over USB so they are subject to the same limitations as other DIsplayLink graphics devices you have worked with in the past.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you. Again, thanks for posting!

Regards,
Jerome

Plugable Technologies

Answers my question too. Thanks.

Hi Jerome,

I was wondering if there have been any advances made where your products now work with pc’s that have 2 video display adapters? I have looked extensively and only the very cheapest laptops come with one video display adapter. So that means that the majority of the laptops purchased have 2 video display adapters and your products, unless updated will not work. It seems to me that your company would want to sell as many products as possible and unless they have been updated, people that buy them will only be returning them with a very bad taste in their mouth against your business. I am hopeful that your products have been updated because it would sure make life easier for me to own one.

Thanks for your time!