will the plugable usb 3.0 docking station work with me Surface Pro 3

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your post! Yes, we have typically seen great results with the Surface line and our docking stations. Please note that our USB 3.0 docking stations will not be able to charge your Surface.

Thanks!

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Techonologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Sam,

We’re closing this thread due to lack of activity, though we’re happy to reopen this case at your convenience.

Please just email support@plugable.com using “Ticket #206895” in the subject line with any further questions.

Thanks!
Derek Nuzum

Thanks Derek, I never received your initial response, I’m having monitor clarity problems since connecting your docking station, is that typical? My IT guy suggested I use the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 docking station instead. What do you think?

Thanks - Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for getting back to us! I’m sorry that you are experiencing display issues since connecting our docking station. That is not our typical experience with the Surface lineup, no. I’d love to help you troubleshoot this!

Could you please run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what happened.

To do this, please plug the docking station into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email address at support@plugable.com.

Please put “For Ticket #206895” in the subject line.

Thanks!

Derek
Plugable Support