Which product can I use to connect 2 monitors (one of which is a 30 inch (2560x1600) Dell?

Can I use any of your products to connect 2 external monitors to my new MacBook Pro running Lion. One of the monitors is a 30 inch Dell with a native resolution of 2560x1600 and the other is a 27 inch HP with a native resolution of 1920x1280.

Hi John,

Thanks for posting! We do not recommend using any of our USB Graphic Adapters with Mac OS Lion (10.7). Sorry about that!

Here is a link that gives information as to why-:

http://support.plugable.com/plugable/…

If you need any information or help regarding any of our products, feel free to post back here or shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Thanks!

Regards,
Roze

I think I could live with the issues documented in that thread, so my next question is which Plugable adapter will support my setup?

Hi John,

Unfortunately we do not have any adapters which would support the 2560x1600 native resolution of your Dell monitor. The highest resolution that can be supported by the Plugable UGA-2K-A through DVI is 2048×1152.

This means you could use the Plugable UGA-2K-A to connect the HP monitor through DVI at its native resolution and the Dell monitor at a lower resolution than its native resolution. It goes without saying that you would have to live with the documented issues if you use any of our USB Graphics Adapters.

Hope the above information helps! Let us know if you need any additional information.

Regards,
Roze