where do I find a list of devices that support the plugable

I Have an LG tablet it doesnt work and a nook it doesnt work i purchased a plugable ethernet adapter and im nmeeding a list of devices that are compatable with this beforwe i go and purchase something else can you help me please

Hi September,

Thank you for your post! We have a list of compatible products on our product page that is comprised of either devices we have tested in our labs or have received reports from our customers.

https://plugable.com/products/usb2-ot…

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee functionality as Android device makers can add or remove support with a single Operating System update at any time. There is no standard from Google/Android that requires this functionality to be built-in.

I hope this helps! If you have further questions, please send a message to support@plugable.com with “Ticket #216852” in the subject line and we’d be happy to help!

Thanks!

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Technologies

Hi September,

We’re closing this thread due to lack of activity, but are happy to reopen this case at your convenience.

Please just send a message to support@plugable.com using the instructions above and we’d be happy to help!

Thanks,

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Technologies